1 - Activator
This formula helps energize or activate the energetics of targeted tissue or organ. Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula that targets a specific tissue, e.g. B (Brain) + #1 (Activator) in tandem.
It supports the targeted tissue’s active metabolic processes.
• Activates, up to four times, the beneficial energetics of the paired BioFunction formula.
• Provides nutrients that support hypothalamic functions.
• Increases impact of BioFunction formulas
• Bioenergetically keyed to the brain’s hypothalamus region—the executive coordinator of body regulation.
A revolutionary and unique concept in targeted nutrition. Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula that targets a specific tissue, e.g. B (Brain) + #1 (Activator) in tandem. It focuses on the targeted tissue’s “innate, active metabolic
processes”during its normal circadian “active” cycle.
- Adds an activating nuance to the beneficial influences of the paired BioFunction formula
- Designed to support the hypothalamic regulation of neuroendocrine functions
- Formulated to increase the impact of BioFunction formulas
- Nutritional enhancement of normal cellular metabolic processes
- Magnify the impact of the companion BioFunction formula
- Provide nutritional elements to support the normal hypothalamic regulation of body processes
- Vitamin A – Helps form and maintain healthy skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, and mucous membranes. Also known as retinol because it produces the pigments in the eye’s retinas. Promotes good vision, especially in low light.
- Vitamin C – An essential nutrient required from the daily diet. Co-factor of several enzyme systems. Supports the brain’s ascorbate, a critically important antioxidant.
- RNA/DNA Hypothalamus Factors – Amino acid cellular identity factors for hypothalamus tissue integrity.
- Phenylalanine – An essential amino acid known for itsrole in many critical brain cellular metabolic processes. Necessary for proper thyroid function, it also supports optimal brain metabolic function. Converts to tyrosine for balanced brain activities.
- Paprika – A culinary spice containing valuable antioxidants such as the complete Vitamin C complex. High in complete spectrum vitamin C and its synergistic components.
- Vitamin B6 – Supports normal brain shrinkageresistance processes and helps maintain normal, energetic brain metabolic and neurotransmitter activities.
- RNA/DNA Adrenal Factors – Amino acid cellular identity factors to lend support to the normal Adrenal/Hypothalamus communication and regulation system.
- Niacin – Research shows this B-vitamin helps the brain’s natural recovery processes from the normal wear and tear of cellular and vascular activities. Helps balance the brain’s methylation processes.
- Calcium ascorbate – An antioxidant and co-factor in several brain metabolic pathways: including catecholamine synthesis, collagen production and regulation of HIF-1α, a transcriptional regulatorinvolved in oxygen processes.