Andreas Seed Oils
Coriander Seed Oil
Coriander seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals, including iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and magnesium. Known as a natural antioxidant with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
CORIANDER SEED OIL
Coriander has a warm, sweet and spicy aroma. Although this aromatic spice is most well-known for its use in Mediterranean cuisine, the use of coriander oil, produced from the seeds of the coriander plant, has provided numerous health benefits over the centuries.
Coriander benefits gut health, skin health and blood sugar balance, coriander is effective for supporting the body's natural detoxification processes. Recent studies have revealed coriander oil's impressive anti-inflammatory properties and it is known for its high antioxidant levels as well.
- Supports organ health to help flush out toxins
- Fights fungal and candida infection
- Improves Gut Health-contributes to a balanced microbiome
- Contains powerful free radical fighting antioxidants
- Lowers blood sugar
- Helps decrease blood pressure
- Helps to remove heavy metals
- Helps ease digestive issues such as indigestion, and flatulence
- Antispasmodic -helps reduce muscle spasm and cramps
- Natural bacteria-balancing properties
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Shake well
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- Take 1-3 droppers full per day
- Take 1 dropper full under the tongue or add to some water. Gradually increase up to 3 droppers per day.
- Optimal time to take is in the morning on an empty stomach and then 20 minutes before bed.
- No refrigeration required
How To Use in Food:
You can add coriander oil to food after it’s been cooked. You can also add it to a smoothie, Guacamole & Salsa, Hummus or a salad — anything not too hot!
- Organic Coriander Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic Coriander Seeds
- No fillers of any kind
How It's Made:
100% Cold Pressed in small batches
Instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
Cold pressed from thousands of organic coriander seeds. Each drop of oil is extracted without the use of heat, meaning that there is absolutely no damage to its nutritional properties.
From the Maker:
After taking Andreas Coriander Seed Oil in the years since, I have not been affected by common illnesses such as colds and influenza. I have seen health miracles happen in my family, as well as in other families, while taking this oil. My family uses Andreas Coriander Seed Oil for dental hygiene, digestion, prevention of food-borne illness, detoxing from heavy metals, and to reduce fever. I never leave the house without a bottle of Andreas Coriander Seed Oil, and I recommend you do the same.” – Andreas Wecker, Founder of Andreas Seed Oils