BioPure® Hyaluronic Acid supports joint lubrication, flexibility, and skin hydration.*
Hyaluronic acid is a lubricating substance produced in the body that helps maintain cellular and epidermal moisture levels and optimal joint function.
It is a critical component for maintaining skin hydration, resiliency, and optimal appearance.* BioPure® Hyaluronic Acid is a plant-based form of hyaluronic acid with a low molecular weight making it a highly bioavailable form that supports skin elasticity and provides an auxiliary building block for optimal cellular hydration and joint lubrication.* For best results, hold BioPure® Hyaluronic Acid under the tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
Using BioPure® Hyaluronic Acid and BioPure® CockTail synergistically supports each formula’s immune-supportive properties.
- Vital moisturizing compound*
- Supports connective tissue health, skin elasticity, and joint lubrication*
- Hyaluronic acid is present in synovial fluid that lubricates and carries nutrients to articular cartilage, supports joint lubrication, flexibility, and wound repair in the body.
- 20 drops (1 ml) in a glass of water per day or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
Servings per Container
- Sodium Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) 3mg
- Other Ingredients: Saline Water, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid