Organic Produce Bags, Pack of 3
Manatee bags is a zero waste alternative to single-use plastic bags in grocery stores. Made of highest quality 100% Organic cotton, they are perfect for greens, fruits, veggies, nuts, grains, mushrooms, and pretty much any bulk items. Each bag eliminates over 50 plastic bags a year and over 100 in a lifetime. That's a lot!
Organic cotton is biodegradable, so it’ll eventually break down to natural, harmless substances. About 8 million metric tons of plastic are thrown into the ocean each year, but these bags won’t ever be part of it.
Dimensions: Approximately 11.5'' x 13.5''. Good for 9 lbs of rice, a dozen apples, or 2-3 large heads of romaine lettuce.
3 bags in each pack
3 colored labels: green, yellow and pink.
- 100% Organic cotton. No harmful chemicals used to grow and process it. Safe for you and our planet
- Sustainably dyed labels and drawstrings. 3 colors for easy sorting and best fridge visibility
- Huge tare weight mark right in the middle. Your cashier will love you and you'll love faster checkout!
- Preshrunk and Machine washable. Like your favorite t-shirt
- Breathable. Keeps your mushrooms fresh longer
- Strong and quality stitching. No threads in your food
Our packaging is made in the USA of 100% recycled materials. Sustainable inks were used to customize the box. A front window requires 5% less raw material to produce the box.
All shipping materials we use are eco-friendly and naturally biodegradable.
Designed and packaged in Arizona. Manufactured in India.