Mold is now much more toxic than it was even 10 or 15 years ago, so saying it’s a big deal is an understatement.
In this episode, Sinclair answers all of your questions about mold. You’ll hear what it is, why it’s toxic, and how it works within the body.
You’ll discover that it can cause anything from depression to irritable bowel syndrome, and will learn how to become aware of mold toxicity within yourself.
Mold is tricky and hides well, but armed with the right knowledge, you can limit your exposure and remove it from your body!
- Sinclair shares her personal mold story.
- Why mold is toxic.
- Mold is a living organism that can colonize the body.
- Symptoms of mold toxicity.
- There is hidden mold within drinking water.
- Mold is the root cause of many health issues.