Dandelion, Gentian, Solidago, Myrrh, Sweet Orange, Phosphatidylcholine. See supplement facts for full list of ingredients.
- This proprietary blend of four bitter herbs includes dandelion, gentian, solidago, and myrrh. Sweet orange essential oil is added for flavor and it can have a calming, uplifting effect.
- These liposomal bitters are designed for enhanced absorption and nearly instantaneous effect.
- Bitter X is a stronger bitter combination than Quicksilver Scientific's Bitters No. 9.
- The difference is clear: this product's clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin. It does not contain gluten.
BitterX is a whole body bitter tonic and potent blend of four herbs, which builds on the immensely popular Quicksilver Scientific product, Dr. Shade's Bitters No. 9. This new medley contains four digestive, liver, gallbladder, and kidney supportive botanicals. BitterX is a stronger bitter combination.*
Immediate Effect. Superior Delivery.
Most liposomes on the market use low grades of phospholipids, e.g. raw lecithin, instead of the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes necessary for a good liposome. Quicksilver Delivery Systems improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology with smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (called unilamellar vesicles) made from the highest-grade ingredients available. These small vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth, so you can get high absorption before they are altered by the harsh processes in the intestines.
Take 1-2 pumps by mouth three times daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. May be mixed into water. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 6 months of opening. If pregnant, consult physician before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.