Bone Support Suggested Use
Take 1 tablet 1 to 4 times a day or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Supports Bone Health*
For patients who are in need of support for bone density loss, Physicians’ Standard has created Bone Support, a powerful bone care supplement.
Bone Support is a synergistic combination of herbs and vitamins designed to help maintain healthy bone structure and function.* Our formula helps maintain the microstructure of the bone tissue, while supporting normal secretions of hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone for optimal bone health and comfort.*
Physicians’ Standard’s powerful herbal bone care supplement contains:
- Black Cohosh Extract: Contains phytoestrogens and minerals that may help build strong bones.*
- Wild Yam Extract: May help the body produce its own dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a hormone produced by the body’s adrenal, but one that declines with age. DHEA appears to increase bone mineral density.*
- Calcium Phosphate: Contains calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D, all important nutrients for helping the body absorb calcium.* This form of calcium contains the highest percentage of elemental calcium that can be absorbed by the body to help increase bone density.*
- Vitamin B6: May promote the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which is necessary for calcium absorption.* B6 is the master vitamin for processing amino acids, the building blocks of all proteins and some hormones. It is also involved in homocysteine conversion, which is beneficial for the bone health.*
- Copper: An important mineral in the normal growth and development of the skeletal system, copper is required for normal bone synthesis.* It is also used to build various proteins such as collagen, which are important in building connective tissues, bones, and skin.*
- Manganese: In combination with calcium and other trace minerals, manganese is essential for mineral metabolism and promotes bone mineral density.*
- Boron: This is important in mineral and hormone metabolism, boron is a trace mineral that may also help maintain healthy bone and joint function.* It is known to influence the transport of extra-cellular calcium and the release of intra-cellular calcium, thus promoting calcium absorption.*
- Strontium: Contains compounds that may promote optimal bone health.*
- Glucosamine: A natural compound found in healthy joint cartilage that’s essential for the development of bone and connective tissue.* Cartilage functions as a cushion for the bone joints to move easily and comfortably.*