Alu-Tox™ is designed as a holistic tool to meet the distinct requirements for decreasing aluminum burden in the body.
Alu-Tox™ is designed as a holistic tool for Health Care Practitioners to meet the distinct requirements for decreasing aluminum burden in the body, whilst balancing immune responses and nourishing organs of elimination for a healthier aluminum detoxification journey.
Formulated by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, BioPure® Alu-Tox is bioavailable botanical blend that supports a balanced immune response and normalized heavy metal detoxification.* The synergistic combination of Elecampane, Cilantro, and Horsetail supports neurological and lung function and the elimination of toxicants, including aluminum.* The addition of Burdock root nourishes the liver and optimizes toxicant elimination via the kidneys and bowels.*
- *Formulated by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt
- *Provides broad-spectrum support for detoxification organs and pathways that promote heavy metal, specifically aluminum, elimination*
- *Rich in plant-based silica*
- *Supports kidney, lung, liver, and neurological function and a normalized immune response*
- Elecampane (Inula helenium) is a root associated with respiratory health. It contains sesquiterpene lactones that support a normalized response to oxidative stress and a balanced immune response.*
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is rich in minerals, including silicic acids and silicates. It also has natural diuretic properties that support kidney function.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) supports the blood and natural detoxification processes by stimulating liver function. It contains polyphenols that support a normalized response to oxidative stress and balanced immune response.*
- Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum) supports broad-spectrum detoxification processes.*
Proprietary blend: Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) herb, Burdock (Arctium lappa) root, Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum) leaf, Elecampane (Inula helenium) root
Other ingredients: 30-40% ethanol, vegetable glycerin water and citric acid.
20 drops (about 1ml) or as directed by your Health Care Practitioner.
60 Servings per container. Shake before use. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.