Designs for Health
- Groundbreaking Vitamin E - Supplements claiming to contain "vitamin E" are often only alpha-tocopherol. While alpha-tocopherol has beneficial effects of its own, it has been shown to interfere with the positive effects of tocotrienols, and it also inhibits absorption of tocotrienols. For this reason, it's best to take tocotrienols by themselves.*
- Why Switch To Tocotrienols? Tocopherol has antioxidant effects, but tocotrienol may be up to 40-60x more potent at protecting against cellular damage from harmful free radicals. This is due to its smaller and more flexible molecular structure, helping tocotrienol to be more easily incorporated into cell membranes.*
- A Single, Superior Source - The richest known source of naturally occurring tocotrienols is annatto, a tree native to Latin America. Delta-tocotrienol sourced from the annatto plant (Bixa orellana) have shown impressive effects in supporting overall health.*
- Higher Standards. Better Results - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and does not contain gluten, dairy or soy.
- Over 50,000 Doctors Agree - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.