- When taken in traditional tablets and capsules, DIM shows poor absorption. Nanoemulsified DIM uses an advanced phospholipid delivery systems to deliver core ingredients faster and more efficiently.*
- Each 2 mL of NanoEmulsified DIM delivers 20 mg of Diindolylmethane, a natural compound derived from indole-3- carbinol, found in cruciferous vegetables.
- DIM can promote the activity of natural cleansing pathways.*
- The difference is clear: this product's clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.
DIM (Diindolylmethane) 3,3'-Diindolylmethane can support the activity of natural cleansing pathways.*
Immediate Effect. Superior Delivery.
Most liposomes on the market use low grades of phospholipids, e.g. raw lecithin, instead of the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes necessary for a good liposome. Quicksilver Delivery Systems improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology with smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (called unilamellar vesicles) made from the highest-grade ingredients available. These small vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth, so you can get high absorption before they are altered by the harsh processes in the intestines.