This exceptionally potent supplement boasts four to five cloves of organic garlic in every capsule. Known as the Russian Penicillin, garlic has been used for centuries therapeutically as an antimicrobial and over the last thirty years this has been our focus as well.
Sourcing garlic cloves with exceptional antimicrobial potential, along with utilizing the most advanced air/belt drying and manufacturing technologies enable us to provide the most therapeutically potent garlic in the market.
It's a must-have product for your shelf. See below for its many uses.
This Garlic is designed to offer a potent antimicrobial support.*
Antimicrobial: Garlic offers a broad-spectrum antimicrobial for GI pathogenic infections from bacteria to viruses to yeast/mold and Protozoa (i.e., giardia, Cryptosporidium, amoebae, H. pylori, and more). Take 1-2 capsules once or twice a day. Each capsule has five garlic cloves.*
Cold/Flu: Take 1-2 garlic capsules at the onset of a cold or flu, twice a day. For sore throat, open 1-2 capsule in a cup of water, mix and let it ‘react’ to create the antimicrobial allicin. Drink slowly. Add to the water 1 teaspoon of Original for added immune boosting nutrients.*
Immune support: Take 1 capsule of garlic a day. Add 1 teaspoon of Original, dissolve in mouth.*
Heart health: take 1 capsule a day to boost heart health.*
DNA integrity: Garlic is shown to support DNA integrity against carcinogens. Take also during cancer treatment to support cells and DNA integrity. *
Our Favorite: As a powerful antimicrobial, the Garlic is so useful. We find that one capsule added to our salad dressings, sprinkled on our veggies, and added to soups (after taken off the heat) helps keep our immune system happy.*
Pure High Actives organic garlic. QAI Certified. Exceptionally potent 26,800 ppm alliin (the industry standard for high potency is 10,000 ppm alliin). Advanced air/belt dying technology. No excipients. 60 capsule per bottle. 500 mg per vegetarian capsule.
- Green Technology and Patented Technology for highest phytonutrient potential.
- QAI certified raw organic garlic, Advanced Sublimation Technology. 26,800 ppm alliin content (industry standard for high potency is 10,000 ppm).
- Historical data:
- First recorded 5000 BC - Sumerians of Mesopotamia.
- Hippocrates 400 BC - infections, digestive problems and cancer.
- Dioscorides 100 BC - infections, clearing arteries and Leprosy.
- Louis Pasteur 1858 - scientific proof that garlic kills germs.
- Known in WWII as the "Russian Penicillin".
- Allicin in garlic is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial: anti bacterial, viral, fungal and protozoal.
- Garlic in low doses stimulates the immune system by increasing numbers of lymphocytes, phagocytosis and natural killer cell activity.
- Reduces elevated serum lipid levels- triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Reduces platelet aggregation and thrombus formation.
- Increases blood flow of erythrocytes through capillaries and decreases plasma viscosity.
- Exerts a mild hypotensive effect.
- Decreases incidences of gastrointestinal cancers.
- Clinically is used to chelate mercury interstitially.
- No fillers, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.