Oil Pulling Solution with Peppermint
Ozonated coconut oil, sesame oil, sunflower oil, peppermint oil.
This Oil Pulling Solution was designed to enhance Ayurvedic oil pulling practices with the power of ozonation. Oil pulling is considered important for extracting unwanted microorganisms and toxins from the mouth in order to improve general wellbeing and oral health. This solution combines ozone-infused organic coconut oil with organic sesame, sunflower and peppermint essential oils to create an ideal product with a better taste than some other oils.
What can it do?
Here are some of the many potential benefits of PurO3 Oil Pulling Solution:
- Aid in detoxifying the gums, palate, tongue, upper throat and teeth.
- Provide the antimicrobial properties of activated oxygen (ozone).
- Ozonated coconut oil also provides healthy medium chain fatty acids and lauric acid.
- Sesame and sunflower oils are favorites among oil pulling practitioners as a method of helping prevent decay, bleeding gums, throat dryness, odor, and cracked lips, as well as for strengthening the jaw, gums and teeth.
- Peppermint oil can help cleanse and invigorate.
- The practice of facial yoga - using oil pulling to work the jaw, mouth and facial muscles - may help lessen jaw and face-related discomfort.
What is oil pulling?
Oil pulling is the practice of vigorously pushing and pulling the oil around your mouth, gums, teeth and upper throat for five to twenty minutes. The oil may start out watery but can thicken as it picks up debris in the mouth. When you're done, spit it out into a trash can and rinse your mouth with clean water. You can follow up by brushing your teeth. Starting the day with oil pulling can help jump start your morning. You can do it more often if you have a specific concern or your health practitioner recommends it.