In this heartfelt episode, we go deep into what will happen as you begin your healing journey at a soul level.
Reclaiming your real vitality is all that really matters. So when you feel the urge to hurry the body up, when you feel rushed in the healing process, when you're judging yourself or going too slow and not meeting your expectations, just explore that.
It needs quiet and care, and your body and your soul need you to carry more about what is true for your soul than true for society. Care more about what is true for you than what is true for everyone around you.
This episode is that gentle nudge to listen to your body, listen to your mind, and feel your soul because that’s where the healing begins.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- That it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks at the end of your journey other than what you have learned about yourself and that you are on a healing journey.
- [00:00:00] Exploring the Breakdown: Understanding the Challenges of Chronic Illness
- [00:02:00] The Process of Letting Go: How to Face Your Deepest Knowing Self
- [00:04:00] The Necessity of Slowing Down and Going Deep for True Healing
- [00:07:00] Exploring the Urge to Hurry: Reclaiming Your Real Vitality
- [00:09:00] Embracing the Ugly Breakdown: A Journey to Strength