In this episode of Your Health Reset put your emotional seatbelt on as we explore the world of bioregulatory medicine and the importance of addressing scars, dental health, and fascia for optimal health, Kelly Kennedy.
Kelly shares her journey of healing and understanding the body's autonomic nervous system and lymphatic system. She also discusses the role of frequency and energy in healing, the importance of emotional flexibility, and the connection between practitioner and client. Kelly also goes delves into the concept of fascia as the frequency fabric of the body and how it is crucial for overall health.
This episode is a must-listen for those interested in holistic approaches to health and healing. Be ready to have your world rocked with this episode!
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- The importance of fascia and lymphatic systems in overall health
- The fascia's role in optimizing movement and communication
- The impact of scars on the electrical panel and circuit breakers of the body
- Understanding the pace of the body in treatments
- Tips on removing blockades in the body's autonomic nervous system for healing
- [00:08:59] Kelly prevented her ovarian cyst from bursting by treating the scar from a car accident and what she discovered about treating scars - a connection between fascia and the body's communication and lymphatic drainage
- [00:17:59] Importance of connecting with your body therapist, and focusing on fascia and lymphatics for optimal health
- [00:26:10] The importance of addressing scars and dental issues for overall health, as well as the introduction to bioregulatory medicine
- [00:29:33] The importance of preparing the body before undergoing dental treatments and addressing potential issues with silver fillings, root canals, dental implants, cavitations, and white fillings
Connect with Kelly Kennedy here: