In this episode of Your Health Reset, host Sinclair Kennally is joined by esteemed researcher Dr. Stephanie Seneff to discuss the possibility of reversing autism. Dr. Seneff explains how the brain is protecting itself from damage by turning off, which is a sort of hibernation. She shares that there are adults who have successfully reversed their autism, which gives hope to others that it can be done. Dr. Seneff encourages parents to figure out what they can do to help their kids.
Dr. Seneff is an esteemed researcher on the topic of glyphosate, having published over 100 papers in her lifetime including a few dozen on toxic chemicals. She is the author of 'Toxic Legacy: How the Herbicide Glyphosate is Destroying our Health and the Environment'. The two discuss the autism epidemic, which they are both passionate about addressing, and Dr. Seneff expresses how glad she is that they are tackling the root causes together.
The health issues associated with glyphosate are numerous, but it is linked most strongly to autism. Rates of autism have risen drastically in recent years, and many people now know someone who has autism. It is devastating for those affected and the problem is only becoming more pervasive.
If you or anyone you have been affected in any way by Autism this is a must-listen podcast for you.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- Overview of Glyphosate and link to people getting autism
- Glyphosate's role as a glycine analog and its impact on human health
- The long-term effects of Covid-19
- The Dangers of the Covid-19 Vaccine: Spontaneous Abortions, Sperm Counts, and Exosomes
- [0:04:02] Overview of Glyphosate and Its Impact on Health
- [0:12:58] Exploring the Link Between Glyphosate Exposure, Vegan Diets, and Autism Symptoms
- [0:24:24] Discussion on Glyphosate's Role as a Glycine Analog and Its Impact on Human Health
- [0:36:42] Exploring the Long-Term Implications of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein
- [0:44:10] The Dangers of the COVID-19 Vaccine: Spontaneous Abortions, Sperm Counts, and Exosomes