Join Sinclair Kennally on Your Health Reset as we dive into candida overgrowth, its underlying causes, and effective solutions. Are you experiencing digestive issues, joint pain, nutrient deficiencies, rashes, or urinary/vaginal infections? Have you tried a candida cleanse but found that the symptoms came back? Did you know that antibiotics, birth control pills, chlorine, and fluoride exposure, and corticosteroids can cause candida overgrowth?
Don't miss out on this must-listen episode for anyone wanting to perform a candida cleanse. Discover how to address the root causes of candida overgrowth by eliminating certain foods from the diet, taking supplements like probiotics and anti-fungal medications, and incorporating foods such as apple cider vinegar, organic clarified GH, and coconut oil. Learn how to support the gut and regain healthy gut bacteria, and listen to your body to discover the hidden root causes of candida overgrowth.
Some of our favorite highlights from this episode include:
- "And in fact, candida has been found to be the most fluoride-resistant type of pathogen. And the last one that we'll cover today is corticosteroids, which are used to suppress the immune system in the hopes of lowering inflammation."
- "Another lesser-known source of candida overgrowth is chlorine and fluoride exposure. So we've been adding that to municipal water for decades, right, to help sterilize and kill off pathogens."
- [00:00:00] Exploring the Reasons Behind Recurring Candida Overgrowth
- [00:02:00] Exploring the Causes and Treatments of Candida Overgrowth
- [00:07:00] The Causes of Candida Overgrowth: Antibiotics, Birth Control Pills, Chlorine, and Fluoride Exposure, and Corticosteroids
- [00:09:00] Exploring the Role of Candida in Autoimmune Diseases and Detoxification Strategies