Is your liver overloaded? Signs and symptoms
Sinclair Kennally is the co-founder of the Detox Rejuvenation, and Meditation Rx and an expert on resolving the root causes of complex chronic illnesses. In this episode of Your Health Reset, Sinclair discusses the signs and symptoms that indicate an overloaded liver.
The liver plays a vital role in absorbing and storing crucial nutrients and minerals like vitamins D, E, and K, as well as calcium. It produces healthy bile, stored in the gallbladder, which is essential for breaking down fats and absorbing nutrients.
However, toxins can make bile thick and sluggish, slowing down its flow and affecting the liver's ability to cleanse the blood and process hormones. The liver's connection with the thyroid is also affected, as it requires proper liver function to convert T4 to T3. Liver overload from xenoestrogens can lead to hormone imbalances.
The liver decides where toxins are eliminated, prioritizing the digestive tract over the kidneys, but struggles to build bile and ends up reusing bile salts with attached toxins. Liver distress can cause gallstones, skin issues, bloating, and sleep difficulties.
Liver cleanses and protocols can alleviate stagnation, improving overall health and emotional resilience. Understanding the liver's needs is crucial for effective liver cleanses and addressing symptoms. Taking control of our liver journey can lead to increased energy, patience, creativity, and healthy skin.
Some of our favorite highlights from this episode include:
- The liver plays a vital role in absorbing and storing crucial nutrients and minerals, such as vitamins D, E, and K, as well as calcium. It also produces healthy bile that helps break down fats and absorb nutrients.
- Toxins can affect the flow of bile, making it thick and sluggish, which hinders the liver's ability to cleanse the blood and process hormones. This can also impact the liver's connection with the thyroid, as proper liver function is necessary for converting T4 to T3.
- Liver overload from xenoestrogens, along with struggles in bile production, can lead to hormone imbalances, gallstones, skin issues, bloating, and sleep difficulties. Liver cleanses and protocols can help alleviate these symptoms, improve overall health, and enhance emotional resilience.
- [0:02:00] Signs and symptoms of liver stagnation
- [0:04:30] The Liver's Role in Detoxification
- [0:05:42] The impact of heavily processed foods on the liver
- [0:09:02] The relationship between liver health and hormone regulation
- [0:11:46] The Role of Genes in liver health
- [0:16:47] Damage from liver overload, toxic sluggish bile, and buildup of stones
- [0:17:13] Symptoms of liver distress, including skin issues, bloating, and difficulty sleeping
- [0:17:35] Achieving Deep Sleep and its Impact on liver health
- [0:22:18] Reclaiming intuition through liver efficiency
- [0:25:01] Committing to supporting liver health
BONUS: Check out our Root Cause Liver Stagnation Self Assessment