The Dangers of Chemical Toxicities with Jaban Moore
In this episode of the podcast on Root Causes and Rapid Results, host Sinclair Kennally interviews Dr. Jaban Moore, an expert in chemical toxicity and parasite infections. Dr. Moore has hosted several successful summits on these topics and has a passion for helping people achieve rapid results in their health.
Dr. Jaban Moore, a specialist in mold, lime, and parasite-related illnesses, discussed the alarming prevalence of chemical toxicity and the need to create a safe environment by eliminating toxins from water, air, and food. He recommended mineralizing water, using devices to improve water absorption, buying distilled water, opting for organic food or removing toxic foods, and using air filters at home.
Dr. Moore cautioned against removing parasites without proper guidance and emphasized the importance of accurate testing methods and seeking professional help. He believed that chronic illness is increasing due to various factors, including environmental toxins and poor parasite testing.
In addition, Dr. Moore advised taking simple steps to reduce the toxic burden and addressing other potential causes of illness like mold, bacteria, radioactive elements, and trauma. He recommended assessing previous treatments, running tests, and using interviews to gather information. He debunks common misconceptions about parasite testing and offers practical tips for creating a safe and healthy environment.
- Dr. Jaban Moore shares alarming statistics on the prevalence of chemical toxicity, stating that over 80,000 chemicals are brought into the United States annually, and the average person ingests over 200 pounds of chemicals per year. Now there is a need to create a safe environment by eliminating toxins from water, air, and food.
- He recommends mineralizing water with plant-based or animal-based bound minerals, using devices to structure water for better absorption, buying distilled water from the store for clean water, opting for organic food or eliminating toxic foods from the diet, and using air filters to improve air quality in homes.
- Considering other potential causes of illness beyond chemical toxicity, such as mold, bacteria, radioactive elements, and trauma. He advises assessing previous treatment methods, looking for missed factors, and conducting various tests to gather information and avoid repeating ineffective processes.
- [00:01:00] Discussion on the amount of chemical toxicity in the environment
- 00:05:00 Importance of understanding parasite life cycles and accurate testing methods
- 00:11:00 Chemical toxicity and its effects on the body's ability to detoxify
- 00:12:00 The importance of gut flora and its role in digestion and energy production
- 00:15:00 How Parasites as a solution, but also a problem due to constant exposure
- 00:23:00 Importance of clean water, air, and food for a safe environment
- 00:33:00 The importance of creating a roadmap to health and revisiting missed problems
- 00:37:00 Neurofeedback as a game changer in healing chronic illness