Integrative mental health techniques for children are a holistic approach to addressing and resolving mental health issues in children. These techniques involve using science-backed solutions that combine various therapies, remedies, and interventions to support the overall well-being of the child. The goal is to address the root causes of mental health issues and provide effective and sustainable solutions.
Today, we had the pleasure of sitting down with Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, Founder of The Global Institute for Children's Mental Health, who dives deep into the crucial concepts that can truly transform the lives of parents and children who are stuck and struggling.
We start by exploring the power of setting intentions and how it can lead to positive change and healing. Dr. Roseann emphasizes the importance of belief and hope, and how they can shape our subconscious mind and ultimately impact our overall well-being.
We then shift our focus to understanding the elements of a calm brain and how we can guide a stressed-out, over-inflamed brain of a child towards a state of deep healing that can self-maintain. Dr. Roseann shares invaluable insights and practical strategies that can make a real difference in your child's mental health journeyl.
If you're a parent who knows exactly what your child has been diagnosed with or if you're still searching for answers, this episode is for you! Dr. Roseann's passion for her specialty shines through, and her expertise will leave you feeling empowered and hopeful.
- Dr. Roseann is a true expert in child mental health, with over 30 years of experience using integrative mental health techniques. She emphasizes the importance of utilizing science-backed solutions, including holistic techniques, to address the root causes of mental health issues.
- She sheds light on the common threats and root causes that often go unnoticed, paving the way for a more comprehensive approach to children's mental health. She made it her mission to delve into important concepts that can benefit both parents who are already well-versed in their child's diagnosis and those who are still searching for answers and wants to provide support and guidance to all parents who are stuck and struggling with their child's health challenges.
- Dr. Roseann also touched on the idea of not settling for mediocre mental or physical health and encourages individuals to strive for optimal well-being and not be satisfied with just getting by and shares valuable insights on how we can guide a stressed-out, over-inflamed brain of a child towards a deeper state of healing. Discover practical strategies and techniques that can help promote self-maintenance and long-term well-being.
- [00:02:23] Making mental health too complex.
- [00:04:05] Missed windows of opportunity.
- [00:06:04] Addressing root causes of neuroinflammatory conditions.
- [00:08:43] Improper detoxification.
- [00:12:31] Behavioral changes and belief.
- [00:13:50] Believe, visualize, and take action.
- [00:17:12] Breath work and gratitude.
- [00:20:40] Finding meaning in adversity.
- [00:24:27] Calming the nervous system.
- [00:27:22] Taking care of ourselves.
- [00:29:06] A muddy security world.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Sinclair Kennally: