Results-Oriented Natural Health Solutions with Kerri Rivera - Addressing Root Causes
In this first episode of the brand new season of Your Health Reset, host Sinclair Kennally interviews Kerri Rivera, an expert in natural health approaches for autism. Rivera believes that many children with autism are vaccine-injured and emphasizes the importance of natural health approaches, such as detoxification and rejuvenation, to improve their health.
They discuss the need for research and action to help those affected by autism, and how the label of autism should be changed to vaccine injury. They also discuss the high costs associated with raising and caring for a child with autism.
Rivera shares her personal experience of how chlorine dioxide has been a blessing for her son and many others in the autism community. After administering the detoxification drops to her son, she saw a marked improvement in his behavior.
This is a must-listen for anyone wanting to know prevention and health-improving tips for those battling with autism.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- Kerri Rivera, an expert in natural health approaches for autism, believes that the majority of children with autism are vaccine-injured.
- Rivera stresses the importance of natural health approaches such as detoxification and rejuvenation to help improve the health of those affected by autism.
- The conversation suggests that the label of autism should be changed to vaccine injury as it is believed many cases are due to vaccinations.
- President Reagan exempted pharmaceutical companies from being held liable for damages related to vaccines in 1986. There is a need for further research and action to be taken in order to help those affected by autism.
- [0:09:03] Chlorine Dioxide: A Journey to Recovery
- [0:10:35] The Impact of the Autism Recovery Movement: A Conversation with a Parent
- [0:11:53] Myth-Busting Autism: Chlorine Dioxide, Ozone, and Other Oxidative Therapies
- [0:15:02] Recovering Children from Autism: Achieving Gut Health and Dietary Freedom
- [0:16:03] Conversation on the Challenges of Caring for a Child with Autism
- [0:17:35] Conversation on Supporting Families with Special Needs Children
- [0:20:39] Dealing with Picky Eaters with Autism
- [0:22:17] Exploring Gluten-Free and Low-Glutamate Diets for Kids with ADHD and Autism
- [0:25:21] Carnivore Diet for Autism Recovery: A Case Study of Chilean Moms Group
- [0:29:40] Exploring the Benefits of a High-Protein, Low-Fat Diet: A Conversation with Dr. Nick Gonzalez
- [0:31:03] Discussion on the Benefits of the Carnivore Diet for Different Individuals
- [0:32:28] Discussion on the Benefits of a Carnivore Diet and the Impact of Herbicides and Pesticides on Health
Connect with Kerri Rivera here: