In today’s Episode, Sinclair Kennally discusses the relationship between mercury and Candida, emphasizing that Candida has the ability to convert mercury into its aggressive form. However, focusing on killing Candida without addressing the underlying cause, such as mercury exposure, will lead to unnecessary symptoms and the return of Candida over time.
The episode highlights the concept of cavitations, which are hidden bone infections that can go undetected by normal dental assessments. These cavitations can be caused by improper wisdom teeth removal or root canals and can serve as a source of pathogens, disrupting the gut microbiome and causing inflammation and systemic health issues.
The controversy surrounding root canals is also discussed, as they can be a major source of endotoxin production and trigger an overactive immune response. The use of resin-based composite fillings containing BPA is mentioned, as BPA has been linked to various health problems.
Supporting dental health to promote overall gut health is emphasized, and the need to work with knowledgeable biological dentists is stressed. The episode concludes by highlighting the importance of everyday dental care and finding the right specialists who understand dental toxicity and use safe materials.
Some of our favorite highlights from this episode include:
- Killing Candida without addressing the underlying cause of mercury exposure can lead to its aggressive form.
- Improper wisdom teeth removal or root canals can cause cavitations, leading to disruption of the gut microbiome, inflammation, and systemic health issues.
- The controversy surrounding root canals, notes that they can be a significant source of endotoxin production and trigger an overactive immune response in the body.
- Considering the materials used in dental procedures. BPA in resin-based composite fillings can be associated with potential health problems such as PBA exposure.
- Choice of dental implants recommends zirconium implants over titanium implants due to the potential toxicity and instability associated with titanium.
- [00:00] The Relationship Between Candida and Mercury Toxicity
- [02:00] Cavitations as a Hidden Dental Toxic Issue
- [06:00] Resin Fillings Containing BPA and Their Negative Impact on Health
- [11:00] Addressing Dental Toxicity in Gut Health Programs
- [13:00] Important of Dental professionals between Dental Health and Overall Health