Today, I am sharing an interview that I did with Laura Frontiero, during the It starts in the Gut Summit, where I discussed root causes for digestive and chronic illnesses. The issue I will discuss will be centered around the liver and gallbladder, which are the most overlooked root causes of chronic illnesses.
Liver and Gallbladder Stress is the Hidden Reason for Persistent Gut issues
A main question that we should ask ourselves in relation to chronic illnesses is, what has changed in the last few decades? Liver and the gallbladder have always been a component of chronic illnesses.
In 1960 only 4% of the population had a chronic illness as compared to now, we have over 54% of the population with one. If you dive deeper and look into the statistics on the liver there are 25% of Americans that have fatty liver disease.
Something worth noting is that 61% of Americans have had serious chronic digestive issues within the last 7 days. These normally come from liver and gallbladder congestion.
In this episode we will discuss the chronic issues caused by the liver and gallbladder. Instead of just looking at the current issue, we will discuss what needs to be done to fix the root causes, before it brings about these downstream chronic illnesses.
- Bringing the focus back to the liver and gallbladder.
- What’s different today that our grandparents didn’t have to deal with?
- Crop Pesticides and Herbicides and how it affects our bodies.
- What does the gallbladder do?
- The beautiful liver organ and what it does.
- What is toxic sluggish bile?
- The importance of stomach acid.
- What congestion has to do with digestive issues?
- The link between the liver and gallbladder and your digestive issues.
- What are gallstones?